April 24-26, 2019
Camping weekend for Women!
Bring your sleeping bag/pad and your clothes and leave the rest to us!
We set up the group tents – We prepare your food – We lead the hikes – We provide yoga – We take care of all the preparation, planning and other annoying stuff!
You show up – Unroll your sleeping bag – grab some grub and start enjoying yourself with other rad women!
What You Get:
- Tent (this is a group camping experience and you will be shareing a large family style tent with other women)
- 5 meals (2xBreakfast, 2xDinner, Lunch and s’mores)
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Water
- Flushing Toilets
What You Will Do:
- Two hikes on Saturday
- Yoga/meditation throughout
- Eat balanced meals
What You bring:
- Water bottle/s
- Hot beverage cup (i.e. insulated cup or coffee mug)
- Clothing (hiking, yoga, sleeping, chilly nights around campfire)
- Bedding – sleeping pad, cot, sleeping bag, blankets etc – *there will not be room for mattresses in the tent – please limit your bedding width to ~36″*
- Yoga mat
- Personal hygiene items
6:00pm – Registration and Dinner
8:00pm – Campfire and S’mores
Breakfast & Hike
Dinner, s’mores, campfire
Breakfast & Yoga
Check-out by 11:30am
Expected Temps: 65High and 38Low (perfect hiking weather days, chilly evenings and cold nights
Ready to join us? Just two easy steps!
Please register here
Pay $99 registration fee here