“Whenever I spend the weekend with these women I never want to leave."
-Lara Cruchley, Orange County
August and September 2019 Retreats
Women's Hiking and Yoga Retreat 2020
Join us for 3-days and 2-nights in a large comfortable home with ample outdoor wilderness to explore and back yard is complete with fire pits and this is all less than 1 mile from the entrance to Joshua Tree National Park.
We provide delicious food, comfortable transportation to Joshua Tree National Park for guided hiking and scenic views as well as multiple yoga sessions offered over the course of this fabulous weekend.
Expect a non-judgemental and safe space for women of all backgrounds to come together to connect with themselves, each other and the outdoors. The special thing about Empire Within Us Retreats is that women like YOU are there and the magic that unfolds is always stunning.
Be prepared for a lot of laughter, overcoming challenges and making friends that will last a lifetime.
Photo Credit: http://www.sdparks.org
Joshua Tree National Park offers special collection of plants and animals due to its position between two major deserts, the Mojave and Colorado. The terrain is both flat and mountainous and displays spectacular formations from the strong winds and occasional torrential downpours. March is known for comfortable temperatures and wild flowers.
Friday March 6th - Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Three (3) days and 2wo (2) nights accomodations
- 6 meals & snacks galore (most diets can be accommodated)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Yoga instruction
- Transportation to scheduled activities in Joshua Tree National Park
- A really amazing community of honest, compassionate and funny women.
12:00 - Check-In & Lunch
2:00 - Yoga
4:00 - Depart for light hike and sunset (5:45 pm) view in Joshua Tree National Park
7:00 - Dinner
8:30 Welcome Circle & Bonfire
8:00 - Breakfast
9:00 - Leave for Joshua Tree National Park
10:00 - Hike and yoga in the park
12:00 - Picnic lunch & Sight-seeing
2:00 - Hike
4:30 - Return to house
5:30 - Sunset from yard
6:30 - Dinner
8:30 - Bonfire
7:30 - Yoga
8:30 - Breakfast
9:30 - Closing Circle
10:30 - Reluctant Goodbyes
11:00 - Check-out
Highs: 60-70 F
Lows: 40-45 F
Perfect weather for hanging out in the desert during the day and cozied up around a fire (or inside our cozy house) at night.
What to Bring:
- Clothes for adventures and relaxing
- Hiking shoes/boots
- Day-pack with hydration bladder (2.5 liters minimum capacity)
- Yoga mat
- Camp/Lawn chair for outside and around the fire
- Pillow and Towel (these are available with all beds, but my own stuff is always more comfortable so I recommend it to my guests)
- Legal adult vices (remember to share and have fun, but please don't get wasted)
All beds are in shared rooms
Futon or Sofa-bed
Twin with Linens
Queen with Linens
Still have some questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
Empire Within Us is a community of like-minded women who meet to connect with each-other, themselves and the outdoors.